Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Sounds like you've been busy all caught up in life.

All's well, and all's busy. I'm on vacation this week and have worked more than a regular week lol
(We know what you do with all that spare time now...doing "hicky patrol" with that little doll of a girl you are seeing now)....lol!

I had to get a new laptop yesterday, as my previous Jurassic Park model finally decided it was time to become fossil fuel. I'm not particularly given to physical violence, but if any of the nitwits at Microsoft who think Windows 8 is an improvement were standing in front of me, I'd happily break their noses for them. :rage: :rant: :smash:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Just fine here.
Good to see you posting again!
No one is going to beat your posting number, Mr. Powers dear Sir.

Few years ago, Daniel had a techno geek friend that had a keyboard unlike anything we've ever seen, it was like two mittens you put your hands inside of, small, curved and wireless. He was in charge of the IT for a company that is long gone now, they did all the "special orders" for GM car lines, mostly Corvettes. However, when asking him what he needed that type of keyboard for was he is always online....lol!

No one is going to beat your posting number, Mr. Powers dear Sir.

Few years ago, Daniel had a techno geek friend that had a keyboard unlike anything we've ever seen, it was like two mittens you put your hands inside of, small, curved and wireless. He was in charge of the IT for a company that is long gone now, they did all the "special orders" for GM car lines, mostly Corvettes. However, when asking him what he needed that type of keyboard for was he is always online....lol!

46,000 isn't that many posts. :p

I had to get a new laptop yesterday, as my previous Jurassic Park model finally decided it was time to become fossil fuel. I'm not particularly given to physical violence, but if any of the nitwits at Microsoft who think Windows 8 is an improvement were standing in front of me, I'd happily break their noses for them. :rage: :rant: :smash:

So the steam powered computer finally blew a seal eh?

Oh 8 isn't that much different. It just has more features you will likely NEVER use. :p

So the steam powered computer finally blew a seal eh?
Steam power would have been advanced technology.

Oh 8 isn't that much different. It just has more features you will likely NEVER use. :p
Yeah, I've noticed. In that regard it's just like my not-so-smart phone which is also at least a few generations behind what's available now, but it still works so I see no need to upgrade that yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic