Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I got a million of 'em. Tip your waiter, and try the pork chops.
I might try those, especially the new Whiskey ones.
Maybe it's me, but I thought the whole reason for using Jack Daniels (et al) charcoal in the grill, was to give the food a whiskey taste.
Wouldn't that be easier?

Luckily we're savvy to the real estate market and know what "to pay" :p

Houses can be an issue to find a great deal on one, but, just keep seeking what you are looking for. You will find one sooner or later. One positive part of looking is you know what pricing is and what not to pay for a home....and what "to" pay.......(the bald man....wore....a "to" pay)....lol

I'd have to disagree on the fixer upper thing. We have made a lot of money flipping houses. We can do about 98% of it ourselves. I'm currently working on a flipper, actually. Anticipating a 20-40k profit on it.

In a seller's market you are going to have to pay through the nose whether you like it or not. Fortunately, I bought a house at the low and sold it at the high. The dope paid everything himself. :p
Fixer uppers actually end up costing you more money than just getting something decent unless you can do ABSOLUTELY everything yourself and not pay anyone to do ANYTHING.
You know as well as I do about the guy who sinks all kinds of money into his classic car and will never be able to get it out of the car. Same thing with a house. Some people will keep the house up to such a standard that they will never get what they paid for it out of it. Then if they do odd specific to them modifications, they will even do damage to the asking price. :p
Forty acres and a pond would cost you WAAAAAAAY more out here. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi everyone,

It has been too long, how are all of you doing?

X
BD

Hello. I would have to guess you have not been posting recently....well, here we all are. I am sure someone will comment that it is about time you are out on parole now....but if they do, just let them know that cruise around the world, was simply, "Maarvelous"....lol!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hello. I would have to guess you have not been posting recently....well, here we all are. I am sure someone will comment that it is about time you are out on parole now....but if they do, just let them know that cruise around the world, was simply, "Maarvelous"....lol!

Ha ha, yes, the worldwide cruise was divine! ;0 Really, just been caught up in real life...but miss FL so dropped by.

Juuuust peachy, and busy, busy, busy!

Glad to see you posting!

Glad to see you're still here Tom and posting! All is well?

Absolutely fantabulous! :D

Magnificent V.C! How are you doing? Say, as a fellow lover of Bottom, have you ever watched 'Believe Nothing'?

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou