Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Steam power would have been advanced technology.

Yeah, I've noticed. In that regard it's just like my not-so-smart phone which is also at least a few generations behind what's available now, but it still works so I see no need to upgrade that yet.

Well, I do have a nice new computer for work....it is a work only computer, a dell workstation....but the computer used for everything else here, is so old....if I were able to clean off the model number, I am sure it would identify something like, "Carrier Pigeon Streamlined...".....the operation platform is windows XP yet, I do honestly think the actual edition of that has to be something along the snailmodeone. It locks up if I have more than one browser window open, all the time. Makes if a bugger to be on photobucket and load pictures from there...to here....

I'm on my best behavior lol :p That's what I tell everyone, anyway haha!

(We know what you do with all that spare time now...doing "hicky patrol" with that little doll of a girl you are seeing now)....lol!

My dad always told me that when you stop working, that's when you die.

That is how vacation goes; more tiring than work.
:D
Learning how to relax is a skill, an art.

I only relax a couple hours a day. Just enough to be healthy.

That is why relaxing is work, so that you do not die.
:D

My job has its goods and bads, just like most folks' jobs. Today wasn't a great one.

Then I left work, dropped off a co-worker, picked up my girlfriend, went to the gun shop, worked there til closing, then went home, ate supper, and changed oil on the little lady's Bonneville.

Unless you have a job that's killing you.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters