Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It's a little setting in iTunes. You select the song, click "get info," and under "options" you check "skip when shuffling."

It's a little known fact that I'm a computer whiz :D

I don't see why, when you're obviously just carrying the axe so you can chop away at a tree if it falls into the road and blocks the car!
I actually have been earning some extra trip money along the way, you know, helping out with chicken head removal, special medical care for those that have nasty ingrown toe nails. I once or twice offered instant divorce services with it, but I had no takers on that one....(sigh)...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You do realize that for most people that view the total number of your posts in general, can not even begin to think they will be around long enough to post that number. 23, 196 is a lot of posting. For me, it would take me well into my "collecting social security" years. Now I may be able to find someone to install some special fixtures on the side of my rocking chair for a keyboard....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Just remember, anything posted in the Observation Bar doesn't count towards that count.

Damn and blast. I have to start talking about lipstick and pencil skirts more often...

I actually have been earning some extra trip money along the way, you know, helping out with chicken head removal, special medical care for those that have nasty ingrown toe nails. I once or twice offered instant divorce services with it, but I had no takers on that one....(sigh)...

So they'd rather pay all that money for a divorce lawyer, and go through a loooong drawn out process, when they can get it done so quickly and cheaply? Gads! I'll never understand the human race!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now, from what I can understand, Rue is heading to Arizona, and may be there for some time. I have noticed that Arizona is a very interesting place. They have very interesting news reports for Arizona, also. In fact, I was looking at one of the latest head lines from a town there in Arizona,....

"Famous local juggler dies at age 39"..........

You do realize that for most people that view the total number of your posts in general, can not even begin to think they will be around long enough to post that number. 23, 196 is a lot of posting. For me, it would take me well into my "collecting social security" years. Now I may be able to find someone to install some special fixtures on the side of my rocking chair for a keyboard....

You haven't been around long enough. You'll get there. :p

I had planned to start a new subject at random. It has something to do with a pink Cadillac with a pillow in the back. Can anyone guess the details....?

1959%20Cadillac-Eldorado-Pink-cv.jpg

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
My dream car is the 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer, with red and ivory two-tone paint:

46_374_1957_DODGE_CUSTOM%20ROYAL%20LANCER_1.jpg

And if that isn't around, I'll settle for the 1956 Ford Thunderbird hardtop in black:

bwituszynski56bird.JPG

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need to marry rich.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
As do I. The chrome trim by the fins really compliments the body lines. I gotta have her in Fire-Engine Red, though!
I don't know, I never cared for the color red on a car, there is something about it, can't put my finger on it, but riding around in a red car just seems to give me the "willies"....just don't know why....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran