Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall Jacket line up coming Soon: Wool, Leather, Used/Vintage

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Taubers pics and numbers. Everything you need to know is in the video/pics.

As is $250 shipped in CONUS.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t3KCi32LxGqQxg8U7

1663953754117.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Waiting on the halfbelts like....
"Mister Majestyk!!!!!!!" in the House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be a familiar crowd gathering here.....................

Is there such a thing as PRE-CALLING DIBS on all of the jackets in my size range that I like???? Is that a thing????

DIBS!!!!! (In case it IS a thing.....though I doubt that it is.....)

Is there such a thing as PRE-CALLING DIBS on all of the jackets in my size range that I like???? Is that a thing????

The only dib:
1663956619942.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

I fear that I may fail you all, the lack of fit makes me fitful!

With each reach into the closet I go deeper, fearful of what I might reach for to sell. I actually did a video last night as I dug into the deep.

I have a good Idea what some of you want, and I want the same. So I end up one of the buyers, if you can get that. I compete with me when I'm selling and buying and I compete with you.

I put "reasonable to absurd" in the pricing, I'm usually reasonable I'm getting ready to be absurd. I've seen a lot go and not a lot coming back.

We know much more know than a few years back, the idea that there was more than one maker of quality Motorcycle jackets is growing here.

With each reach into the closet I go deeper, fearful of what I might reach for to sell. I actually did a video last night as I dug into the deep.

I have a good Idea what some of you want, and I want the same. So I end up one of the buyers, if you can get that. I compete with me when I'm selling and buying and I compete with you.

I put "reasonable to absurd" in the pricing, I'm usually reasonable I'm getting ready to be absurd. I've seen a lot go and not a lot coming back.

We know much more know than a few years back, the idea that there was more than one maker of quality Motorcycle jackets is growing here.

What ever happened to this gem Terry?
1663959117922.png

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many

Its tough when the shop owner is buyer of whats being sold!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Its tough when the shop owner is buyer of whats being sold!
I'm sure we all know how @tmitchell59 is feeling........ You THINK you have a lot of jackets to sell then you start picking em off the sales pile one by one and trying them on. Next thing you know, you RE-LOVE several and don't have much sales inventory!! "Never get high on yer OWN SUPPLY!!!!"

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
That’s in the keeper pile?

No, I'm developing an absurd price pile, which could also become a keeper pile.

No, I'm going to put a price on everything like the shops in Japan.

Nothing hidden in a closet, all out in the open, no more Cat & Mouse.

The Prices will be take some adjusting too, like getting used to the elevation out West. At least everyone will have an opportunity to look.

Which jacket should I start with? Highest priced? Size? Style? Leather?

I'm on it now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko