Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Six of my seven grandchildren with me at the circus yesterday. My oldest grandson (17 years old) had to work and couldn't go with us
IMG_20181025_213554.jpg

Woodtroll

One Too Many
Thank you. If I had known how much fun it is I would have had them first. :D
The kids say I am not the same as poppy as I was as dad. I, of course have no idea what they're talking about. :p

Yes indeed, I have to agree (and identify) with both statements. I guess it may be because you're not directly responsible for them, all the time (with all the worries that go along with that) that lets you enjoy their company more. I know I worked all the time, at least two jobs at a time, so my wife could stay home with the kids, and I missed a lot of their growing up.

Or maybe it's because you realize now how fast they grow up, and you want to take advantage of the time you have when they are young.

Or maybe it's some of both. Either way, we certainly enjoy the time we get to spend with our grandkids! I always enjoy seeing everyone's posts here, as it gives me encouragement that there are still strong family connections out there, even in this day and time.

Take care!
Regan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ