Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

finally got my first hat!

6StringShooter

One of the Regulars
Well folks, I finally got my very first fedora (that I'm going to wear :) ) I wanted to wait to go to a hat shop and pick up a somewhat nice one, but I was randomly at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and I found this one. It's pretty cheap (in quality and price, $14.99 off the sale rack) but I really like the dimensions and how it sits on my head. I'm not sure what I'll find at a nicer hat shop, but the crown and brim on this one seems to suit me. I plan to use it as an everyday hat when I get my nicer one, but it works for now :) What do you folks think?

picture001qa1.jpg

picture003xz4.jpg

picture004bs5.jpg

picture005tt6.jpg

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
staggerwing said:
Looks great. I need to find a Burlington Coat store near me.

I've gotten hats at the store on Route 7 in Baileys Crossroads, and at the one near Fair Oaks in Fairfax. You might check either of those places, if they're anywhere near you. Or look on BCF's web site for a listing of others in the area.

Feng_Li

A-List Customer
I hear you there. I bought my first in January, and left for work one day last week without it. It took about five minutes before I realized something was very, very wrong. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran