Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Coriu

One Too Many
Just picked up this "like new" beast of a vest made by Coronado leather out of San Diego, California, for under $100. The weight of this thing is remarkable. A while back they moved their sewing operations to Mexico. Being right across the border, I don't think the move was a big deal. I've spoken to the owner and get the sense they are very hands-on concerning the quality.

A friend of mine in Texas with a bison herd turned me on to them. Coronado makes jackets and vest with bison, not buffalo. I live in a a rural area with real cowboys, so the style suits me. Coronado makes a lot of their clothing to accommodate concealed carry. Although a lot of their stuff has a Western flare, they make other styles as well. Their selection of vests is substantial and they are constantly playing around with new styles, ie their Pioneer Shoppe. I have no connections to them...just impressed.
upload_2021-4-7_11-20-18.png

upload_2021-4-7_11-21-6.png

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto