Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Awesome sheepskin lined goatskin biker jacket made by Jofa (sweden). Late 60s.

211022_vintage_001_1024x1024@2x.jpg

211022_vintage_074_1024x1024@2x.jpg

211022_vintage_076_1024x1024@2x.jpg
@Marc mndt Looks pretty cool but for 500€+ for a no-name vintage jacket I would rather go for a new Thedi and spend extra.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
...in case anyone who rides is interested. These gloves are made by Buyce Leather in Gloversville, NY. using American tanned bison hides tanned at the Sunderland Tannery. They normally run about $100, but a friend is running a special of $55. If anyone is interested, PM me. I don't get a cut out of the deal...just trying to help a small businessman who deals in quality products.
image_ee886255-30be-4cc2-895f-9ab7b7f14afc_2592x1936.jpg

No coincidence they are coming out of Gloversville. What size are they?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
Yeah, definitely a pet peeve of mine. Crappy pics of a high ticket item. Another is low-rez pics of tape measurements. You can't read the numbers and have to guess. Argggh...:)

Brooks cross zip for $250. About a size 40. Brooks made their label look like Buco, I got excited there for a second, lol. I see many Brooks CRs, not so many cross zips.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1056009668/vintage-leather-motorcycle-jacket?ref=lx_share

Think you're the only one here who gets excited about it. mine identical to this is for sale on the forum! Unlike this one you posted, mine is in perfect condition I have been selling it for months and months for the same money of this but no one found it of interest! When on the other hand it is a real gem!!! Really look like Buco! Just waiting for the new owner to shine again!
Because I don't know if I can put the link of mine here, if you want to see the jacket, chest is 22"/55 cm. write me in private that I will send you the link!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Think you're the only one here who gets excited about it. mine identical to this is for sale on the forum! Unlike this one you posted, mine is in perfect condition I have been selling it for months and months for the same money of this but no one found it of interest! When on the other hand it is a real gem!!! Really look like Buco! Just waiting for the new owner to shine again!
Because I don't know if I can put the link of mine here, if you want to see the jacket, chest is 22"/55 cm. write me in private that I will send you the link!
Sorry I did not make myself clear. I got excited because I thought it was a Buco for $250. I have no interest in the Brooks.

For our San Francisco area folks - a Made in Australia Motorcycle Leather called "Mars" Pretty neat design, Size 44 and $275 on Cragislist:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mpo/d/rohnert-park-mars-black-leather/7388893662.html

View attachment 373713

View attachment 373714

View attachment 373715

I had one in Kangaroo hide. Like a mope on crack I made a dumb decision and sold it. Cool jacket.

It’s not LW or FW quality, but very good. Fit nice too. Hug the body, as this style should, but still felt roomy. I’ve never handled their cow though. And their older stuff, which I am pretty sure this is, I like more than the newer stuff. I’m always looking for one in the Roo hide. Did I say how dumb I was to sell it? I was.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Posting this here so someone else buys before I give into temptation. SSENSE has a number of brand new premium Schotts at deep discounts before the 15% coupon is applied.

I believe international shipping may be included as well…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21