Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Schott suède ranch jacket $198

7A397FEE-C3D5-4D81-89EC-CE2D916FBB0F.jpeg
03067D57-3B3C-4F20-AB6D-8618B1778AC7.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I had my finger on the Trigger then the size 36 came up. A fine example of 1930s design again in Goatskin. Goatskin is where the makers in the 30s really Shine. I've have a very nice collection of Goatskin from the 30s. Each is unique and beautiful. Goat is where you see the colors and the tones. Most fashionable. This Windward label is mid 30s, the zipper on this jacket is changed.

I would like to pick the Brain of the Designers of that day. This was designed and produced with some thought and care. What were they thinking? Who was the competition?

I've become so biased I look at this jacket and think made in California and probably California Sportswear or Block in San Francisco. I can trace most of my Goat Herd jackets to a California maker, again probably one of those two. Goatskin was a perfect fashion skin and just right for a warmer climate.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124979349616?hash=item1d19598870:g:JtYAAOSwCTphfIrt
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Me too if I could buy a Thedi for 500 lol.

It's a lot of money, but I think it's worth it. It's the cooles European made biker jacket I've ever seen. Looks to be very well made too.

It's weird that the sleeve seams running over the elbow are single stitched, i don't think i have ever seen that before.

Al 916

One Too Many
Apparently you would have great taste to buy this..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334200044543?hash=item4dcfdffbff:g:HDcAAOSw~R9haqVT&LH_ItemCondition=3000

Seller assures us:

"Very uniquely aged Aero highwayman with classic tartan lining.

Broken in so leather stiffness almost completely gone.

Worn in leather in places adds to the patina!

Please examine photos closely as leather is worn on back shoulders, hence lower than usual pricing!

You either appreciate the distressed vintage look or you don’t."

Me....Don't

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Apparently you would have great taste to buy this..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334200044543?hash=item4dcfdffbff:g:HDcAAOSw~R9haqVT&LH_ItemCondition=3000

Seller assures us:

"Very uniquely aged Aero highwayman with classic tartan lining.

Broken in so leather stiffness almost completely gone.

Worn in leather in places adds to the patina!

Please examine photos closely as leather is worn on back shoulders, hence lower than usual pricing!

You either appreciate the distressed vintage look or you don’t."

Me....Don't

No one would buy that shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails