Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
That is cool!!! That collar is superb! But now I face a severe leather deficit! Must rebuild hidecorp (patent pending).

Gordon Gekko has come in and stripped HIDECORP of its major assets!!!!!! HIDECORP needs to replenish!!!!! Get your Charlie Sheen Tiger Blood ready to go out and hunt some hides!!!

PS---PURPLE HORSESHOE LOOOOVVVVVES HIDECORP...... ; )

Kit

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2849001970...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

A1C64745-6E6C-4A3A-94AF-D69B30677054.jpeg

Guppy

I'll Lock Up

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Pretty expensive wall hanger this halfbelt...

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/28490054700...w9G3PEsR_G&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

But it's an interesting one as it doesn't have side panels. See how the side adjuster is attached to the middle of the front panel?

View attachment 438958 View attachment 438957 View attachment 438959

Mold central. Wow, that's simply too far gone.

Some of these in that poor of condition just need a proper burial. But Marc you are right there are some interesting details here. Sad but this jacket has seen a full life.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I don't think I have ever seen a long time ebay seller with NO feedback, either positive or negative. Weird. Jacket is nice, a fair price for me would be around $300.

bien

One of the Regulars
I don't think I have ever seen a long time ebay seller with NO feedback, either positive or negative. Weird. Jacket is nice, a fair price for me would be around $300.
thanks @Will Zach! i thought there is something significant about the jacket that's why the seller priced it high. still learning. thank you again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR