Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Al 916

One Too Many
I know there was a 'Fringe' movement last year....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325277880210?hash=item4bbc128f92:g:kgsAAOSwA9FizsQA

s-l1600111.jpeg

bien

One of the Regulars
Doesn’t it say on the jacket where it’s made?
i just checked. i cant find a tag that says where it's made. maybe it was removed? my jacket most likely wont sell so my plan is when i visit my country, ill have it altered since labor is cheaper there to make it wearable as it is too long for me. :(

Depends I guess. Mine is likely a 46.

I’d ask for pictures of measurements. I do think they run a bit small.

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Found this very interesting Ralphs-Pugh Steerhide while lookin at another jacket on Grailed. I was going to send a questions then I realized the price was $4999 not $499! I may ask if that price is accurate, just crazy. The sheepskin lining it toast.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/32...ction&g_aqid=1d5718bffe718c750eb5e8ed47ce828c

View attachment 439800 View attachment 439801 View attachment 439802 View attachment 439803
I did post it a few months ago. You were ready to buy until you saw the price.
And the seller did change this price from $3000 to $5000, not sure he really wants to sell...

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I did post it a few months ago. You were ready to buy until you saw the price.
And the seller did change this price from $3000 to $5000, not sure he really wants to sell...

He Lowered his original asking price----he WAS asking for a functioning Kidney or other vital organ, the First Born and the eternal Soul of the Buyer. Now he just wants ridiculous money.

Does Grailed have a built in price recommendation generator where like, a seller enters he/she would like to sell Jacket X for $325.00 and the Grailed algorithm kicks in and says, "You would be more successful if you listed this for $1685.00" and the Sellers then follow this advice???

I'm generalizing but it seems like there is a lot of over priced stuff there. Perhaps the same % of overpriced as other platforms as well---it just seems that Grailed sellers tend to treat EVERYTHING like its an actual Holy Grail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21