Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Never seen anything in this color from anyone of the catalogs. I love that collar and the color. Looks like someone didn't like green and chose not to wear it. This jacket is from the 1950s.

I ask for measurements.

I assume it will be sitting there for some time.
I had to laugh when I saw the seller was in Green Bay. I fear if I bought this I might have some sort of momment of cognotive dissonace spurred by an utter hatred of the Packers...at night I would be haunted by Aaron Rodgers, waking up in a cold sweat and throwing punches in the air.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Might be careful with this one. Ad states:

Located in: Tualatin, Oregon, United States

Then read down further and this is stated:
This is Rear jacket, Best Offer i can Accept, Just Message me, Its Will come from my Home Dubai,
The belt is a replacement. Not a good one.

Coriu

One Too Many
I had to laugh when I saw the seller was in Green Bay. I fear if I bought this I might have some sort of momment of cognotive dissonace spurred by an utter hatred of the Packers...at night I would be haunted by Aaron Rodgers, waking up in a cold sweat and throwing punches in the air.
1648661708125.png

1648661793135.png

Coriu

One Too Many

1648662153493.png

Sharp

New in Town
I've had a couple offers from the seller of this Taylor's, the most recent for around $125.

View attachment 414413
View attachment 414414

Ive got one of these, real nice brown teacore underneath the black finish

That’s scary
As a life long Bears fan, I have endured many, many terrors.

...infamously held out of training camp after being selected by the Chicago Bears with the 12th pick in the 1999 NFL Draft. The Bears eventually gave in and signed the Bruins star to a $22 million contract.

Cade McNown ended up playing in only 25 games for the Bears, throwing just 281 passes with 16 touchdowns and 19 interceptions, before being traded to the Miami Dolphins where he was named the third-string quarterback and never played a down.

...infamously held out of training camp after being selected by the Chicago Bears with the 12th pick in the 1999 NFL Draft. The Bears eventually gave in and signed the Bruins star to a $22 million contract.

Cade McNown ended up playing in only 25 games for the Bears, throwing just 281 passes with 16 touchdowns and 19 interceptions, before being traded to the Miami Dolphins where he was named the third-string quarterback and never played a down.

Bears v Browns- worst evaluators of QB talent….ever.

Coriu

One Too Many
For those from the UK, this would be akin to someone from Liverpool purchasing a jacket from someone in Manchester and having nightmares about Ronaldo.

Last edited:

roadking04

Practically Family

Bears v Browns- worst evaluators of QB talent….ever.
I feel your pain. I think the Browns have had the most coaches, GMs, and QBs than any other team since '99 when we came back. I can't understand why we keep doing this. It's been DECADES of losing. At least the Bears could beat up on the Lions. We don't even have the Bungels to keep us company in the basement anymore.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The HD Auction ended at $735. A lot less than expected tbh. Did you get it?

No I did not. Too small for me and too big for my budget. I thought it would higher too. I would have easily paid that for a fit jacket, but I would have had much company. It may show up in another venue for a different price. Certainly appears worth that or more. Sales always tell a tale in time. That could well be a grail jacket for that buyer, if so Well bought. I could have stuck it in a closet, but I would rather have a Champ I could wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points