Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Ralph Edwards. Perfecto Front with Herc/Wards-type back design. M. $135

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2657801853...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

802D7BE3-D11E-4003-A260-75AF1FDCFF98.jpeg

dubpynchon

One Too Many

Damon141

Practically Family
Yeah, I’ve been thinning out the closet for a while now. Nothing new coming in either. Down to 15 jackets (7 vtg ; 8 contemporary). The extra space settles me. I think what’s left are keepers. Especially the vtg stuff.

Every one in a while I think about selling the Aero MB CHP and the Vanson Octagon Chopper, but the wife stops me lol. I just love my LWs too much and the rest of the new jackets don’t get enough wears. We shall see.
Are those all your beautiful vintage jackets on eBay that have appeared recently? Kit karson, Knopf etc?
That seller has some really cool stuff

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Did anyone here buy this? I was about to ask if anyone had messaged the seller about measurements but I see it’s gone. Damn, this could have brought me out of leather jacket buying retirement.

There are some great Cal in the Classifieds, more expensive but more interesting than this jacket.

stook1

New in Town
Thedi Cafe Racer in Large. Labeled as a XXL but looks more like a 42ish. On Ebay

View attachment 440478

I looked at this one very closely yesterday. This is the jacket that was sold on ebay by Luxeswap recently. If you search completed listing you will see it. I considered bidding on this in the original sale but was scared off by the sleeve measurements. The measurements, in general, are a bit different between the Luxeswap listing and the new listing and it would be worthwhile to compare both and confirm with better pics of the measurements from the current seller.

Just trying to help in case someone might be interested here.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Looks to have had an interesting shaped lower back patch removed........... and that front double snap flap at the zipper base looks to be an add on.............. I haven't seen these on Cals that I can recall. I'm not one of the resident Cal experts here though so I certainly defer to their expertise

Correct on both counts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ