Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Vanson. Find.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3640584070...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

2DB20056-C30B-4AA1-A81D-A2ABFD524128.jpeg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Is there anywhere on FL where I can promote my own ebay link?
I could be misunderstanding your question but you can place it in the Classifieds as a listing AND/OR link to the ebay listing. As I am sure you understand, Loungers regularly list items in the Classifieds minus the fees that eBay charges and also may link the eBay listing if is has already been placed on eBay.. Some just list here in the classifieds first and THEN move it to eBay if the item has not sold here. Why pay the eBay fees if you are comfortable selling to other members minus them?? I hope this is helpful.

PS:---IFFFFFFF this is a vintage leather or wool Half Belt you are selling-------you can disregard the above response and just send ME the listing. Just me.........I don't think anyone else here will be interested. Not at ALL. In fact, no need to even bother them.........nothing to see here..........these aren't the droids you're looking for.......THESE AREN'T THE DAMN DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ