Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

The leather on this Cal….
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1756783813...r_AYQu0TLS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
IMG_4285.png
IMG_4286.jpeg

IMHO this Cal is both find and deal. Better than Langlitz, Buco, insert whatever else here….

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Been looking at this one for a while but the shoulder seems small and the chest quite big.
lso bit of cracking on the shoulder

1680793435152.png

That cracking can only be repaired with a new back yoke. No lotion or potion is going to fix that. These are great jackets, I own several, they are out there in much better condition.

Rgcards

A-List Customer

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
No question there are problems with the size and condition. But I love this. No side laces and no badge holder. If there are lots out there please post them!!
I'm not saying your going to find one tomorrow, but you chances are better than many other jackets.

Mostly pointing out that this damage is not a minor issue and repairing this is expensive.

Go for it!

KBlake

One Too Many
I'm tempted to snatch this up for myself as it's in my size, it's in pristine condition, and the price is more than reasonable. My wife would kill me so that's not happening.

Attachments

• nice.jpeg
    nice.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 73

tek8080

Familiar Face
I'm tempted to snatch this up for myself as it's in my size, it's in pristine condition, and the price is more than reasonable. My wife would kill me so that's not happening.

If it was in my size it would be GONE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff