Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Jacket

mikedaddy321

New in Town
I got my first leather jacket. It's nothing special but I wanted to get one to check sizing and fit. I'm loving it so far! It is brown and originally from Target but now that I know, I am looking for a black one! eBay is my place for now until I really know what I want

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Peacoat

Bartender
As Fanch says, you will upgrade significantly. One of the unintended consequences of hanging around here is the rapidly diminishing number of high denominations in your pocket. And, welcome to the FL.

SkyTurtle

Familiar Face
Every first leather jacket is something special, my friend. Just like everything else in life, there is always going to be something better -- and worse. But it's great because it's yours. Welcome to TFL and a lifelong obsession with leather jackets!

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Smart move to start off with something affordable to confirm your sizing. If it fits you well you should measure it carefully off your body (there is likely a tutorial floating around here somewhere) and keep those measurements! Oh, and don't gain or lose weight...;)

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to TFL Outerwear, also known as the . . .

upload_2017-2-27_21-3-31.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy