Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Black deerskin trucker update after shaping the collar. I've been wearing it regularly and the jacket is still shaping around my physique but it's getting there. It's a little too trim for anything but a t shirt but it will work for where I live.

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

jglf

A-List Customer
Black deerskin trucker update after shaping the collar. I've been wearing it regularly and the jacket is still shaping around my physique but it's getting there. It's a little too trim for anything but a t shirt but it will work for where I live.

View attachment 306393

View attachment 306392

View attachment 306395

View attachment 306394

How many extra inches is your jacket hem vs your actual waist measurement? I have a 33in waist and all of my jackets hems measure 20. I’m curious to how much I can slim the hem down to where the jacket is actually wearable while zipped, because I do like the look of a slim waisted jacket but still want to be somewhat comfortable in it.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
How many extra inches is your jacket hem vs your actual waist measurement? I have a 33in waist and all of my jackets hems measure 20. I’m curious to how much I can slim the hem down to where the jacket is actually wearable while zipped, because I do like the look of a slim waisted jacket but still want to be somewhat comfortable in it.

30" actual waist, this is a 17.5" across the waist. I probably could have gone 17" but that might flare the bottom hem too much.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
30" actual waist, this is a 17.5" across the waist. I probably could have gone 17" but that might flare the bottom hem too much.

Looks cool Jin431.

Mines being sorted next couple of days with buttons being added.

Have tried it on & it’s a more relaxed fit than yours so I can add a light sweater but it’s not baggy (hate baggy).

Had an A-2 that fitted like your Trucker & my current 5* G-1 is T shirt only fit, but then again I like that look as long as it doesn’t feel like a straight jacket on.

Your Trucker will look even more amazing when contoured to your body shape.

Riu

Practically Family

Riu

Practically Family
Looks cool Jin431.

Mines being sorted next couple of days with buttons being added.

Have tried it on & it’s a more relaxed fit than yours so I can add a light sweater but it’s not baggy (hate baggy).

Had an A-2 that fitted like your Trucker & my current 5* G-1 is T shirt only fit, but then again I like that look as long as it doesn’t feel like a straight jacket on.

Your Trucker will look even more amazing when contoured to your body shape.

Looking forward to seeing that! Do you know how much are the taxes in UK? I got in touch with Shawn for a CR and was wondering if anybody has already ordered or knows about this aspect.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Looking forward to seeing that! Do you know how much are the taxes in UK? I got in touch with Shawn for a CR and was wondering if anybody has already ordered or knows about this aspect.

I’m in Sweden but I didn’t have to pay any taxes or import fees on my 5* order.

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
There was a guy posting his Fivestar cross zip a while back. Not a regular in outerwear so I can’t remember his user name. But it looked really good on him.
It was this model: https://www.fivestarleather.us/prod...tskin-seal-brown-leather-jacket-vintage-repro
I'm considering that in either deerskin, the undistressed buffalo or the steerhide. Waiting for close-ups of the steerhide until I decide.

Also struggling with the standard sizing on this one.... Seems long with wide shoulders and small chest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points