Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

I'm disappointed. After initially being told my jacket would be ready to ship in 3 days, two weeks have passed and it's still not ready. Pattern delay (this is a stock pattern). I did receive an email at midnight saying I'll be getting images shortly but it looks like another day will pass without QC photos.
Edit! Received images in spam and in a different email account from the one we were communicating through.

Last edited:
I think it turned out pretty darn good!
IMG20230531171540.jpeg

MadCat

Familiar Face
5.5” at the opening.
That is too wide. Next time I suggest 5”. I requested 5.25” for mine and find that’s a bit too wide. For my next jacket I will request 5” cuffs (closed). I have fairly large hands as well.

That is too wide. Next time I suggest 5”. I requested 5.25” for mine and find that’s a bit too wide. For my next jacket I will request 5” cuffs (closed). I have fairly large hands as well.
5” is way too narrow. 5.5” should be ideal.
This is a 5” cuff. Had to force my had through:
IMG_9696.jpeg

This is 5.5”
IMG_8465.jpeg

This is borderline too wide IMO @6”:
IMG_9355.jpeg

These are all standard cuff styles from 5 Star.

Hmm. I have large hands and I can fit my hand through 5.25” no problem. I think aesthetically 5” looks best.
Taking that jacket off was difficult. I’ve always sourced this by placing my hand flat on a table and measuring at the widest point, add 1/4”, and that’s never failed. I think visually the super thick hides just stay round, don’t become ovals and that’s why the look a bit bell like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot