Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1910-20s NOS Dinner jacket with tags!

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
Checking the interest for a nearly 100 year old dinner jacket. It fits me perfectly but I need more wardrobe space. Maybe someone here would like to match it with a pair of trousers to get some use out of the jacket, or perhaps someone just wants it as a collector. I can assure you that this is a collectible. I bought it with its original tags. The tags have been carefully removed but are of course included. I have never seen satin facings in such a crisp condition as in this jacket. No faults or odours whatsoever. I can only note a little yellowing in the arm linings. The jacket is marked size 35, but with a 37 inch chest this still fits me. It should ideally fit a 30 inch waist. If someone is interested I could take more pictures or measurements.

IMR65nN.jpg

It has that very special long, full fit, while still being slim. Half lined, one rear vent, novelty cuffs, slanted breast pocket, etc.. I'll let the rest of the pictures speak for themselves: http://imgur.com/a/Y1vlK#gw5LJPX

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Checking the interest for a nearly 100 year old dinner jacket. It fits me perfectly but I need more wardrobe space. Maybe someone here would like to match it with a pair of trousers to get some use out of the jacket, or perhaps someone just wants it as a collector. I can assure you that this is a collectible. I bought it with its original tags. The tags have been carefully removed but are of course included. I have never seen satin facings in such a crisp condition as in this jacket. No faults or odours whatsoever. I can only note a little yellowing in the arm linings. The jacket is marked size 35, but with a 37 inch chest this still fits me. It should ideally fit a 30 inch waist. If someone is interested I could take more pictures or measurements.

View attachment 19669

It has that very special long, full fit, while still being slim. Half lined, one rear vent, novelty cuffs, slanted breast pocket, etc.. I'll let the rest of the pictures speak for themselves: http://imgur.com/a/Y1vlK#gw5LJPX

This is a beautiful jacket, too small for anyone in our home....but very nice. OH you forgot to put any price or shipping cost information on this.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
I can sell it for 1000 SEK, roughly 150 USD. Shipping costs depends on where to ship. Shipping within Sweden would not cost much at all.

Broccoli

One of the Regulars
Ok? Those are original features on an antique dinner jacket. If that is not your preferred style you do not have to purchase it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner