Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Aero Bootlegger Cordovan

ksozay

One Too Many
There are two ways to think about this sale.

1. You are purchasing 2 pics of Ton and I am throwing in the jacket as an added bonus.
2. You are purchasing the jacket and I am throwing in the 2 pics of Ton as an added bonus.

In either case, this gift will just keep giving.

Unfortunately, Speed Demon has arrived and it's back to Bootcamp for me so the Bootlegger deserves to be worn. Often.The CXL hide is exceptional and the color variations throughout the jacket, stunning. Great wool liner and fur collar. Everything in good working order. No issues. And some nights, you can almost catch a whiff of Ton's old spice mixed with mechanical bull oil. It's all part of the magic.

$550 shipping included in the US. Prefer to sell to someone on the forum.

Measurements via Ton:
Special thanks to my Nordic brother @torfjord for selling me his bootlegger and allowing me to be a CXL Chris Kringle. This jacket is really nicely designed. The Irvin collar is sublime and while it's about 1" shorter in the body (25.5) and 1/2" (26") in the sleeve than my usual specs I think it's a fairly good fit (tag 40"). The fit to me is much more like the classic Aero M/C jacket and less like the other BL's I've owned. There's about a 4" drop from chest to waist giving it a much more V shaped fit. I'm considering a custom build, in a size 42" w/ the exact same specs.

Attachments

• Aero.jpeg
    Aero.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,303
  • Aero1.jpeg
    Aero1.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 2,239

ksozay

One Too Many
Jesus. Is the mouton collar removable or permanently affixed? Inside pockets? What style cuffs? Zippered or buttoned?

Collar fixed. Inside pocket. Let me check but I believe button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksozay

One Too Many
Prepping to post on eBay. If you're on the fence, speak now. I will consider a reasonable offer.

Beautiful jacket! I'm always floored with how nice Cordo is, even though I think I know what to expect. Should've gotten this when it was in the EU...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot