Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Aero Cordovan CR 40

mygar

A-List Customer
Holy crap. I was just missing that Cordovan Cafe Racer from Monitor, then stumbled upon this thread.
It was the thickest Aero Horse Hide I had the pleasure of wearing. Soft too. And that color!!!
It was the jacket that convinced me of the size, fit, style, from Aero, no other manufacturer could touch for my frame. I just had to fine tune the specs ie. delete kidney panels, get midnight blue cxl, add internal pocket.
It is ironic that one of the best Cafe Racers would make the rounds like this! Unreal.
Ksozay - Enjoy this amazing one of a kind jacket. Congratulations.

What did i just do? :(

Well when im a 38 this fall hope to replace this one with similar quality

mygar

A-List Customer
You can! Start thinking of your jackets as an operating system. Number them. 1.0, 2.0 etc. upgrade and improve. Add a little vodka and you'll sleep like a baby at night. I know I do!

Yep i am going to go with that... makes total sense. :) And this comes from a guy who has had some incredible jackets... with impeccable fits. Cant wait for my next jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy