Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cockpit USA A-2 Size 42 1987 Reissue

nkang

One of the Regulars
For sale is my go-to beater, a Cockpit USA A-2 jacket size 42 Reissue style. Comes with tags. Fits up to a 44'' chest but is ideal for 42'' or smaller. Nice cut and looks very authentic.

I have owned it for 2 years but after careful consideration, I decided to only keep my AVI G1 jacket as my regular wear as I prefer the M422a/G1 design. Hence this Cockpit USA A2 is up for sale now.

Condition: used and well aged. It just looks beautiful and taught me that used jackets are prettier than brand new ones. The leather is softer but still tough and will withstand many more years. It has built nice patina and grains. There might be very tiny scuffs but are very difficult to spot. The cuffs have lost quite some elasticity but they have no tears or holes to them so still hold together very well and will last much longer.

Originally purchased for €569 (incl. VAT) and asking for €240 (incl. shipping). If interested, feel free to message me here on the forum.

gq7eqZd.jpg

Q2xl4YN.jpg
n9zH2Wx.jpg

vrByZTz.jpg

g5Ey5eg.jpg

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Hi.

It'll really help to sell if you share the measurements. Some 42's fit like a 46, etc. For instance, I imagine that a 42 Cockpit fits around 22 inches across shoulder?

1- Across shoulders seam to seam
2- Pit to pit across chest under armpits
3- Sleeve length including knot across side from shoulder seam
4- Back length from collar seam to end of knits (down middle)

nkang

One of the Regulars
Measurements:
1- Across shoulders seam to seam: 21''
2- Pit to pit across chest under armpits: 23''
3- Sleeve length including knot across side from shoulder seam: 24.5''
4- Back length from collar seam to end of knits (down middle): 25''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points