Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Ladies 50s short shorts, repro Bettie Page dress, 40s style wool skirt

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
All items are available through my Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/kittyscurios. 10% off with coupon code FEDORA2012.

Great black and white checkered 1940s/1950s high-waisted short shorts!Cuffed legs, back metal zip, back patch pocket, original belt. Excellent vintage condition - no holes or stains. $25 + shipping.
Waist - 28"
Hips - 38" (note: these will look best on someone curvy with an ample derriere!)
Rise - 15.5"
Inseam length - 2"
DSC00949.jpg

Repro Bettie Page Clothing Dress. Grey stretch fabric, red embroidered detail, 2 patch pockets, back metal zip. This dress retailed for around $140 and while it no longer has the tags, it has never been worn! $65 + shipping.
Marked size - L (I would tag it more like a M though)
Bust - 36"
Waist - 30"
Hips - 35" (with lots of stretch!)
Skirt length - 27.5"
Bodice length (from top of shoulder to waistline) - 15.5"
Fabric - 65% cotton, 30% nylon, 5% spandex
Care - hand wash
*shown with belt not included in this sale
DSC00937.jpg

60s/70s wool blend (45% polyester, 30% wool, 25% acrylic. Very much looks and feels like wool!) skirt from Sears and Roebuck Co. The colors are absolutely gorgeous - beautiful rich magenta, turquoise, purple, and light orange. Side nylon zip. Perfect vintage condition - no stains, holes or tears! Originally purchased from a Lounger. $30 + shipping.
Waist - snug 27" (probably better for a 26" waist)
Hips - 38"
Skirt length - 30"
Fabric - 45% polyester, 30% wool, 25% acrylic. Very much looks and feels like wool.
Care - machine wash and dry
DSC00943.jpg

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
Bumping this.
Someone needs to buy the Bettie Page red and grey dress. I have this dress! Ever time I've worn it, I've gotten a lot of wonderful compliments. A guy even asked me did I make the dress myself. And a friend of mind could not resist taking pictures of me walking or standing. She said the way I was standing/walking looked like I could be on the run way. Modeling the Red and grey dress. Yep, so worth it.
It did come with a cute little red belt. When ever I wear the dress I always wear the Bettie Page dress beltless.

Last edited:

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, MissNathalie! This dress actually just sold on Ebay yesterday (for a pittance, might I add). She has yet to pay though, so it could be back up for sale if things don't work out. I wish so badly that it fit - it was purchased for me as a gift and just wasn't going to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner