Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Pegasus D-Pocket "S" Motorcycle Jacket FQHH Aged Merlot / Cordovan - Like NEW !!

Windstorm81

One of the Regulars
Hey guys;

Hate to do it, but, I am looking to let this baby go as I have barely got a chance to wear it much. I got it last Summer of 2016 and it's just slightly longer on me than I'd like. It is basically in Brand-New condition, no damages, hardly-worn, from pet-free, tobacco-free home. It is a beautiful jacket in a really intriguing Cordovan / Aged Merlot Colour - this colour is no longer available from Pegasus. Please see their website for more details on the jacket and the Horsehide. http://www.pegasusjackets.com/horsehide-leather.php

The Leather is Full-Grain, Aniline, FQHH that has the one of the most amazing grain I have ever laid eyes on !! It is lined in mid-weight 100% Pure Wool fabric in both body and sleeves to provide a really nice warm interior.

Asking for : $ 590 shipped (Compare to $1,090 from Pegasus new)

Dimensions

Pit-to-Pit: 22"
Sleeves: 26"
Shoulders: 18.5"
Back Length: 26"
Labelled Size: 44
Jacket 5.jpg
Jacket 6.jpg

Jacket 1.jpg
Jacket 2.jpg
Jacket 3.jpg
Jacket 4.jpg

Last edited:
This and the Luftwaffe are the nicest jackets they have. Insanely nice jacket. I always make a stop at this thread when I'm checking Classifieds just to see it again.

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Beautiful jacket, Pegasus produces such beauties, why do all the nice jackets have such Long sleeves! Good luck on the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot