FS: Three 7 1/8 gems of fedoras: Wellington, Knox, Brill's

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bowlerman, Jun 27, 2019.

1. bowlerman

bowlerman I'll Lock Up

I thought I'd list these here first, before tossing them into the bay. These are all really special hats that I don't wear much anymore. They deserve to be worn and shown off!

First off: Wellington C-crown/teardrop crease. Chocolate milk brown felt with matching binding and a sort of rosewood ribbon. Some light moth tracking has been mediated by our old friend Ale, who also replaced the sweatband. 2 1/4" brim.

Asking $85 shipped CONUS. Not sure what international costs would be, so that may be additional.

Attached Files:

Scooterz, steur and M Hatman like this.
  2. bowlerman

bowlerman I'll Lock Up

Knox Twenty, Custom Edge, 7 1/8
    Pecan felt with wide black ribbon and felted 2 1/4" "custom" edge. There are a few moth nibbles, pictured. This felt has a great hand, and the interior-- sweatband and liner-- is pristine. Currently creased in a diamond.
    I'd like to get $75 for this, which would include shipping CONUS.

Attached Files:

steur and M Hatman like this.
  3. bowlerman

bowlerman I'll Lock Up

Brill's Fifteen, medium grey with wide matching backbow ribbon and 2" raw brim, which has a pencil curl around the back. It also has an elastic button cord. I bought this from Sam years ago, and it has served me well. I just need to "thin out the herd." No flaws whatsoever.
    I'd like to get $85 for this, including shipping CONUS. If international shipping is similar, then that works too.

Attached Files:

4. AbridgedPause

AbridgedPause One of the Regulars

Beautiful hats man! If they weren't stingy I'd be VERY tempted!

bowlerman likes this.
  5. bowlerman

bowlerman I'll Lock Up

These beauties will likely go to eBay in the next day or two.

M Hatman likes this.