Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vanson AR3 black leather size 48

8nthatk

New in Town
Black Vanson AR3 in like new condition. Only worn indoors to start break in process (can bend arms now, but still a longways to go). Still has the tags on it.

Competition weight leather with included D30 armor for shoulders and elbows/forearms. Bi-swing action back.

No issues, stains, or smells (other than that awesome new leather smell). Never seen smoke etc. Hard to find this model...

Size 48. Measurements can be seen in pictures. $375.00 shipped to the lower 48 USA

View media item 1581View media item 1582View media item 1583View media item 1584View media item 1585View media item 1586View media item 1587View media item 1588View media item 1590View media item 1592View media item 1593View media item 1594

8nthatk

New in Town
The soft armor is easily removable/installable; fastened with velcro. It doesn't add any bulk when removed. It's a normal sized 48.

stringer

One of the Regulars
I have this jacket in a 46 with no armor and love it as a dedicated motorcycle jacket. The competition weight leather is thick and sturdy, can't imagine what it is like new as I got mine used. Mine is somewhat tight and would buy this If I had some room in the closet or if someone takes my already broke in jacket off my hands. Why are you selling?

8nthatk

New in Town
I'm a size 42/44. That's the only reason. This coat is of the traditional thick competition leather for sure, not the thinner hides Vanson has been working with more recently.

I've considered keeping it to use with a hoody or sweater, but I'm in the SE and there's just not ever a need for that kind of warmth from a garment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails