Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Going to the Brimfield,Mass Antique

Braxton36

One of the Regulars
It's unbelievable. Huge. Lots of junk. Some junque. Few treasures. Lots of fun. Take a cart. I didn't. But I wrote down the aisle and booth number in my checkbook for each purchase and drove back and collected my goods.

Good luck!

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Brimfield

I've never been, but know folks who have. Braxton36 is right tons of junk, but look at it this way WEEGEE if you find only one really good or great item consider it a collecting victory!

SC :)

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
I used to work at Old Sturbridge Village (great cocktail fodder from working at that joint) and I went to every single event for three years. Not that many good places to eat--except there is a great pizza place right near there. Trust me, it's the only one, but it's really good. A lot of people stay in Sturbridge but the hotels book up fast, so book now.

If you want it, you can find it at Brimfield. It's so big that you need a strategy to get through it focusing on a couple of items. I think your typical flea market strategies work there--last day has the best bargains and people are almost always willing to bargain.

Just bring a lot of water and your good walking shoes and you'll be fine.

Good luck and I hope you post your finds!

Oh, and Miss Bella_Hell--your job sounds like it must be a hoot!

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Thank You...ALL

Thanks for all the advice....Miss Dottie, I will be there on the last day

so i'll look for some bargins.

Thank you,

WeeGee

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Thanks Aaron

The travel will be two fold getting paid to go and its just a me and my

mother in law outing...still have to play golf with my father in law.

i will enjoy Brimfield more me thinks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo