Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Ventura-Eastman Californian-Lost Worlds Suburban-Levi/Aero Rough n Ready

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Congratulations Terry! Respectfully waiting for the next wonderful bunch of excellent jackets!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
the answer is in your name! I've got to slim down. The collection is also slimming my finances. After these sell I will look more closely at my Vintage inventory.

I've already sold 4 Good Wears, 1 ELMC cali, 1 Himel, 2 Bill Kelso, 3 Lost Worlds, 4 Aeros, 1 Diamond Dave. I'm doing my share of adding to life!

I don't sell jackets because I don't like them or find fault with them. It just keeps things flowing!
Hey Terry
Would be interested in a Good Wear if you put another on the block. Been off line for a while.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The two I own seem stout, yet there's the Suburban in this post.
I have had zipper issues with lost worlds jackets. The few stitches loose on the Suburban I've never seen on a lost world. So I wouldn't worry too much. I'm certainly not concerned

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo