Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H A T D O O D L E S !!!!!!!!!

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Dream

phoilosophersdream.jpg
[/IMG]

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mario said:
Wow...I'm...stumped...! :eek: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D

Are you working with a Wacom?

Yes, a Wacom and Painter essentials.. I remembered using that a long time a go with great pleasure so I thought, well hey.. let's doodle around..;

Mario

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
Yes, a Wacom and Painter essentials.. I remembered using that a long time a go with great pleasure so I thought, well hey.. let's doodle around..;

Thought that much. I own an Intuos2 A4 Oversize (12" x 12"), but I use Photoshop rather than Painter. I also employed the Wacom to operate my compositing package (Combustion) and sometimes even my 3D Modelling/Animation environment (Maya).

Anyway: great doodles! I'm kinda flattered... :eek: :D

CRH

Call Me a Cab
I feel like I'm reading a rought draft of a graphic novel......

"The Fedora Lounge"

In their own words and pictures

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
rough is the word.. I'm not patient enough to go into digital-painting detail.. that's my way of doodlin' I guess.. this one is based on one of Torpedo's pics.. as you can see, I still left some of the picture intact although it's grey unlike the original photo..

DSC_0760.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Dreispitz said:
I like it! Reminds me of Francis Bacon. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wow thanks Dreispitz! I love his work.. This is a great thread but there seems to be not much doodlin' goin' on at the moment.. :( lol

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hi,

Somehow, I had missed this thread entirely! There is some talent here, and in different styles and techniques.

Gene's work I already knew, and already praised.

Cat, your work is eye-catching too! (And I can not feel but flattered by your chosing one of my pics as a basis) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass