Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hairstyle with a bang

Bee2000

New in Town
Do anybody have a good photo or any photos of hairstyles with bangs? I have a huge forehead that would like to cover and I have been looking for a cute hairstyle with a bang. it doesnt matter the era to me I just would like to find a hairstyle that might have a bang.

I do like Clara Bow style I really like the one photo of her where she is wear a headband across her head. However I cannot find a big enough photo to print so that I can take it to the salon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E41_z-Gu91Y&feature=PlayList&p=BD14EF8975EDD5F8&index=0&playnext=1

SayCici

Practically Family
From Beauty is a Thing of the Past.

People usually think if you have a big forehead, the solution is to cover it with hair, but bangs aren't usually the best option unless they are long and side-swept, and combined with face framing layers.

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars
SayCici said:
From Beauty is a Thing of the Past.

People usually think if you have a big forehead, the solution is to cover it with hair, but bangs aren't usually the best option unless they are long and side-swept, and combined with face framing layers.

That's interesting because I think I have a huge forehead and as a child always had eyebrow skimming bangs. Now I they're long and sideswept which works for doing forward rolls.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Here are some sizable pictures of Clara, with bangs:

possible.jpg

kidboots-1.jpg

Clara20Bow20-20Motion20Picture20Cla.jpg

12.jpg

Sorry I can't be more specific, because Clara often wore a headband of some kind, in movies and in personal life. With her hair, its all about the cut - The volume and curl you see was natural, so if you don't have it get your teasing comb ready!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Bee2000 said:
Do anybody have a good photo or any photos of hairstyles with bangs? I have a huge forehead that would like to cover and I have been looking for a cute hairstyle with a bang. it doesnt matter the era to me I just would like to find a hairstyle that might have a bang.

When you mentioned high forehead, I inmediately thought of Carole Lombard in the 30s. Most of the time she doesn't wear bangs, but when she does it's something like this. She also parted it on the side sometimes.

normal_150.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot