Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hard Heart Hats

HardHeartHats

Familiar Face
+1, nicely done. How do you trim the interiors?

Not easy to photograph with my iPhone, but this should give you a vague idea - silky lining, grosgrain sweatband, label.

emu5upeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HardHeartHats

Familiar Face
My new hat model, Yorick, shows off my newest creation - black fur felt with vintage silver & black hatband. Still needs black grosgrain edge binding.
hu9ypu9e.jpg

e7unana4.jpg
peregu4e.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I am impressed with what you have done so far, especially the creativity. Your avatar picture speaks volumes about your whole process, from creativity through creation. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

HardHeartHats

Familiar Face
I am impressed with what you have done so far, especially the creativity. Your avatar picture speaks volumes about your whole process, from creativity through creation. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you so much! I am having such a great time learning the craft & exploring the way the materials perform & how they can be manipulated. In fun news - a local theatre just let me set up a display of some hats to sell. I couldn't be having more fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21