Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Conversions and Refurbs by John Galt

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
20s C&K Refurb

2utuzypa.jpg

Phenomenal looking hat. What is the uncreased crown height and brim width?

John Galt

Vendor
I've been buried and had connection issues fellows, but I'm going to be digging out soon. I have resolved the connection issues and am almost above water in my real job as a lawyer. I think I've contacted everyone in the queue personally now, but please PM me if I've missed someone. More to follow...

Hatter4

One of the Regulars
It seems to me that this thread along with the thread Photos of hatter's tool's has gone dead.Lets try to pump some fresh blood into both of them. thanks

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
John Galt replied to me and says he didn't forgot anyone.
He is on trial until the end of next week and been very very busy, so until then no hat work.

John? John are you there? Anybody else have hats with John that have heard anything? I do not have any contact info for him. Just curious. He has has a couple of my hats since August 2014.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
I've heard nothing either, Harv. He has 4 of mine, including a sweet brown vintage Strat. He's had them for over a year. If anyone has his email, please send it to me. I'm fine if he just sends them back to me. He asked me to be patient with him, but I think 13 months would push the limits of anyone's patience.

triple-d

A-List Customer
I've heard nothing either, Harv. He has 4 of mine, including a sweet brown vintage Strat. He's had them for over a year. If anyone has his email, please send it to me. I'm fine if he just sends them back to me. He asked me to be patient with him, but I think 13 months would push the limits of anyone's patience.

There was a sweet brown Strat posted on the Bay a day or so ago.........maybe he's cleaning house:eeek:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I have been in contact with hm a bit this year, since I have his cell phone number (and he has had one of my hats, a Fed IV, since last September). I got pretty irritated at him for not following thru on the work I asked him to do, so I texted him on April 23 and said I just wanted my hat back (I live half an hour from his house). He replied right away and said he'd do the work and deliver the hat on the weekend. On the 26th he texted me saying that he wasn't going to make it, but he'd be in touch. April 27 he sent me a pic of the hat along with the ribbon I had chosen and he said he'd get right on it. I've texted him many times since then, with no response. Even this week I was in Chico and texted him that it would have been nice to come home with my hat, but he didn't reply.

At this point I'd just love to get my hat back.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy