Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Flash Mob in Union Square, San Francisco, Ready Go!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'll try to make it.

You might want to inform the Art Deco Society. They are usually game for things like this.

Paul-ette

Familiar Face
Success!

With only a week's notice, over 54 people showed up! We got some good pictures and footage, we will gather over the next few days and post here and on our blog www.hatworksbypaul.wordpress.com. Thanks for coming Fiddletown & Wife, and others for spreading the word! There will be more in the future!

~ Paulette

fiddletown

New in Town
Paul-ette said:
...Thanks for coming Fiddletown & Wife, ...
And Paul-ette (and affiliated alter egos), thanks for putting this on.

We had fun, and it worked out to be a very fine day for us. We live some 45 miles from the City; and although we like to get there regularly, it's nice to have some impetus.

The weather was terrific. We started out with coffee at the cafe in Union Square. We enjoyed the hat event and the company of so many interesting and creative people.

My wife got to finish some Christmas shopping while I sneaked a hot dog from one of the carts (not quite a Sabrett, but a reasonable facsimile). Then cocktails at the Pied Piper and dinner at John's Grill.

Hope you enjoyed the day as well.

IMG_0199_2-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran