Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

ccajackson

Familiar Face
danofarlington said:
That's a good hat and combination. Very natural together.
Thanks! The hat will be in it's element this-coming week as we're heading to the beach for 5 days. Panama Bob came through brilliantly by getting the hat to me before we leave. A baseball cap just didn't seem right!

Cheers!

C-C

One Too Many
Lovely Girls

2371091620106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

Happily with my little daughter Yohalí and my sweet "Deyis" (grand daughter).
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lando

Practically Family
4889516213_6108a89941_b.jpg

No more comfortable clothing for me than a Hawaiian shirt, a good fedora, and a pair of jeans.

softouch

New in Town
I Can Play This Game...

With my Laila and Aidan in the Smoky Mountains

P1020545.jpg

P1020594.jpg

The Hat?
Why it's a Montecristi from 'Panamabob" - Brim of 2 5/8 inches; fine weave of about 600 wpsi, backwoven brim, leather band.
The Kids are from their Mother & me.
The shirts are from Hawaii via http://www.shushans.com/ in New Orleans, Lousiana. The shirts and the hat were purchased on-line while at work in Nigeria and ready for me when I got home to Katy, Texas. On-Line purchasing makes it so easy, but it gets hard on the checking account.
I need to go back to work and make money - watching 6 hats on d`bay & have contacted Art Fawcett for a VS Custom.

One Too Many
Lovely Pictures

softouch said:
With my Laila and Aidan in the Smoky Mountains

P1020545.jpg

P1020594.jpg

The Hat?
Why it's a Montecristi from 'Panamabob" - Brim of 2 5/8 inches; fine weave of about 600 wpsi, backwoven brim, leather band.
The Kids are from their Mother & me.
The shirts are from Hawaii via http://www.shushans.com/ in New Orleans, Lousiana. The shirts and the hat were purchased on-line while at work in Nigeria and ready for me when I got home to Katy, Texas. On-Line purchasing makes it so easy, but it gets hard on the checking account.
I need to go back to work and make money - watching 6 hats on d`bay & have contacted Art Fawcett for a VS Custom.[/QUOTE
Nice family my friend, children, Sir, hats and shirts. Me also have a little daughter and 56 years old.

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Compliments to all of you Big Daddies! You all look really great, cheered me up no end here in rainy ole Blighty looking at your colourful shirts, (the hats too, let us not forget the hats)!

One Too Many
Thanks Lady

Miss sofia said:
Compliments to all of you Big Daddies! You all look really great, cheered me up no end here in rainy ole Blighty looking at your colourful shirts, (the hats too, let us not forget the hats)!
Thanks Lady, here we are passing a great time posting shirts and hats, it is a nice longe.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lando

Practically Family
danofarlington said:
I like your hat. What is it?
Optimo Gold Satin with an Oxblood ribbon. Thanks for the compliments folks. Much appreciated. Great Hawaiian shirts all around.
4708327794_a807ffbcea.jpg

ccajackson

Familiar Face
On the town with one of my ladies

Didn't get a good shot of my Cuenca and a Hawaiian while on vacation, but am trying to make up for it today. Have been loving the straw hat in the Massachusetts summer! (Thanks Bob!)

CCAJ821.jpg

Cheers!

C-C

One Too Many
Pretty Lady

ccajackson said:
Didn't get a good shot of my Cuenca and a Hawaiian while on vacation, but am trying to make up for it today. Have been loving the straw hat in the Massachusetts summer! (Thanks Bob!)

CCAJ821.jpg

Cheers!

C-C
Lovely family picture, beautiful girl, :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lando

Practically Family
4927839846_7e9d05755f_b.jpg

Mink Optimo with a bound pencil curl. It used to have a much nicer crease on it but I got caught in some hellish weather and kind of lost the crease and the ribbon lol. But the hat is still a relaxed favorite of mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran