Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me decide...

Campdraft or Fed4?

• Campdraft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fed4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrSpeed

One of the Regulars
OK, I know: It's going to be my new hat, my decision and my responsability.
But I "need" a stylish casual supplement for my 2 Akubra's (fawn Angler and grey Fed4) and I can't decide between a Campdraft and a tawny fawn Fed4, so help me out here:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I vote for both. Neither is terribly expensive and if you order both at the same time you can save yourself some shipping.;) ;) And both are nice hats.

MAB1

Suspended
Both would be nice if you can afford it, right now. But, as I see it... You already have a Fed, so... Go for the Campdraft now, if you can't wait to get both.

DrSpeed

One of the Regulars
Thanks

Thank you all for voting. I was leaning towards the Campdraft already, so I had my mind made up, until BobC said:

I vote for both. Neither is terribly expensive and if you order both at the same time you can save yourself some shipping.

I promised myself, just ONE hat!
But I'm weak...

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We're all weak, DrS. ;) ;) I have a Fed Deluxe IV in heritage fawn, I think it's called, and I like the color. It's pretty similar to the tawny fawn of the Fed IV. I like it. I also have a moonstone Stylemaster that I like.

I have also been looking at two more Akubras for my collection, a moonstone Fed IV and a silverbelly Campdraft, but I just bought a Johnnyphi Stetson, a Panama Bob semi-colado that Gus Miller is blocking for me and I have an Art Fawcett in the works. I just can't seem to buy all the hats I want fast enough and I just don't seem to run out of hats I want.

Have you ordered yet?

DrSpeed

One of the Regulars
BobC said:
We're all weak, DrS. ;) ;) I have a Fed Deluxe IV in heritage fawn, I think it's called, and I like the color. It's pretty similar to the tawny fawn of the Fed IV. I like it. I also have a moonstone Stylemaster that I like.

I have also been looking at two more Akubras for my collection, a moonstone Fed IV and a silverbelly Campdraft, but I just bought a Johnnyphi Stetson, a Panama Bob semi-colado that Gus Miller is blocking for me and I have an Art Fawcett in the works. I just can't seem to buy all the hats I want fast enough and I just don't seem to run out of hats I want.

Have you ordered yet?

I wanted to order today, leaving the final decision until the last moment, but the Hatsdirect site is down for a couple of days. Horror!
BTW I have a moonstone Fed4, really great colour, like it a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy