Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Stinchcomb

One of the Regulars

I I was looking for info and researching repo A2 flight jackets and happened across this place. Read lots of info and opinions and finally made a choice. Got to reading other areas and thought I might just like this place. I've always been a hat man from the age of 2. I have many hats, but none to brag about or maybe I do. I need to get my trunk out and go through it. I look forward to getting involved in some good conversations here.

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Let me see if I can remember...I think I Googled Besame Cosmetics and ended up in the Powder Room reading a post by Daisy Buchanan. And I've never looked back!

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Someone at the Fountain Pen Network was saying how fountain pens were the talk of the internet, and he posted an example; a link to a thread in The Fedora Lounge.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I was having a conversation with the owner of a local hat shop. He brought up Classic Style Magazine, and the FL. Looked it up online the next day, and have been here since.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Shoot, I really don't remember. I was looking for pictures I think and googled images. Somebodies avatar showed up and I clicked on it, I looked around and lurked for awhile, and joined.

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Spitfire said:
This thread is still alive????
Welcome from Poland - I guesse you must take the price as the youngest member. Nice to meet you:)

Aw, thank you. I don't think I'm the youngest. (As a matter-of-fact, I know so. There is a girl who posts in the powder room who is 14).But can I take the prize anyway, as the youngest in the Observation Bar?
*GASP*
How did I get in a BAR??!! Don't they have id checks or anything??!!:rolleyes:

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
Paddy told me about this place. now, how i met Paddy is quite different... i "googled" the phrase "RAF meat disks" (seem to have misplaced mine since the war) and he was one of the results.

strange, isn't it?

ps: still missing my meat disks :(

Gary Crumrine

One of the Regulars
Mrs. Crumrine and I were enjoying the Los Angeles Pen Show and met John (of West Covina BBQ fame), who referred me to the Fedora Lounge.

Flieger

Practically Family
The Fedora Lounge kept popping up whenever I did a Google search on fedora hats and vintage leather jackets... it took a while but then I got the message: No need to look any further! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR