Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

hepkitten

One of the Regulars
I googled "garter purse". I knew there had to be something like it in existence in the 30's-40's (I'm researching a novel set in '41), and lo and behold, there was not only a description, but a picture of one in The Powder Room.

Hooked, but good. The only downside to this place is it's more fun to hang out here than it is to write the damn novel!

Archie Goodwin

One of the Regulars
Maybe the worst way

I read about the Lounge in a shaving blog. The person writing the blog was not very complimentary about the people or the lifestyle. I thought the whole thing sounded great, especially as I have for a number of years purchased vintage dresses for my wife. I traded in reading the blog for reading the posts at FL, and definitely consider my trade an upgrade. I also am a member at askandy, and belive I have noticed several FL members posting over on that site.

MB5

One of the Regulars
I think I was searching for information on band collar shirts, or it may have been safari shirts.

WideBrimm

A-List Customer
I was googling for info on men's hats and fedoras and stumbled head first into the Fedora Lounge. I lurked for several months before joining. I'm glad I did. Lots of interesting, intelligent discussions. Much to learn!

P

Phaedra

I was introduced to the lounge after being invited to the QM event. I think it's great, very informative and friendly.

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
One of my hobbies is old radios and I found Fedora Lounge while googling for radios. I've been reading and enjoying many of the threads and am really impressed with the sense of community here.

moustache

Practically Family
A hat search

Indulging in my hat searching pleasure,i came across the Lounge.
Am i ever so glad!! Only wish i had found it a long time ago!!!

Jim in Vancouver,Wa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot