Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Hat Collection Display

Pompidou

One Too Many
I don't really display my hats, though I only have two. My Stetson that's been beaten to death and back is on top of my coat which is over my bedpost. I completely baby the Art Fawcett hat, and that one gets put back in the hat box when not in use.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I keep mine in their boxes, on hat racks, shelves, in bookcases, on tables, spare music stands... They kind of invaded my home office.

WolfeMan

One of the Regulars
Two on the wall, the rest on nails in my closet.
img0812pn.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a glass demonstration head with model brain (doctor toys, I guess), and an interesting decorative wine bottle holder that is formed by two upright rings, joined at an angle and held in that position by various metal bars. For now, as I've only two hats, they should suffice...

theinterchange

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
I've posted this photo before, but it probably makes sense in this thread, as well...

Center-13.jpg

My jaw almost dropped at the sight of all those hats... not a good thing when you've just taken a big sip of iced coffee let me tell you!:coffee:

Randy

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
I've posted this photo before, but it probably makes sense in this thread, as well...

Hi Jimmy, so, what's the wall worth in $???

:eusa_clap

I just gotta ask since those ain't dime store fedoras.

Later

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
1961MJS said:
Hi Jimmy, so, what's the wall worth in $???

As they say in the Mastercard commercial, I like to think of it as "priceless" -- until I ever decide to sell any on eBay...:D

Thanks for the nice comments, guys. :)

Cheers,
JtL

One Too Many
Hi Jimmy ¡¡¡¡

Every day when I can in the lounge, see the great hats what all owners post here and I am always amazed with the hat quality wich appears, Steve, Robert, Mario, RBH, now you with this fabulous exhibition, congratulations for all.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
Just got a new hat rack/shelf this afternoon.

I don't plan on the extensive collections of many here, so I think it will meet my needs for now.

36263_1513488922584_1395261571_31127123_4263451_n.jpg

168438_1513484282468_1395261571_31127116_2567818_n.jpg

(candles below are just hanging out we are still re-arranging the room, so don't panic, no toasted hats here :) )

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21