Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you store your hats?

Another great thread! This configuration has been posted before on another thread, but here is my summer travel season storage/travel set up, courtesy of BJ's Wholesale Club. That's where I found the boxes and hatched the idea. Wearing a PHD/VS Finished Panama.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
- and the width of the brims would allow for only one column of hats. Nothing side-by-side there, Joao. Back to the drawing board ... :D

True. Would need a more square stackable boxes and maybe a hole on the middle. (I made something like that on a box were I stored 3 hats.)

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Turn one of your hats upside down and put wheels on it. Then you can stack more hats in it and sit in the top-one. It'll be just as roomy as the new small electric city cars ;)

We're WAY over-thinking this, guys! You would be just fine in bigger boxes, Joao. This type of container is used for lots of other products of differing sizes; taller, wider, etc.

The only other suggestion I might offer for your hats, Joao, would be a utility trailer, perhaps... :rolleyes:

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
4u3u8apy.jpg

Justin, I can't see the crest on your beret very well but is that the 8th Inf Reg?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Excellent system DOGMAN, especially if the boxes match the hat inside. Almost all my hats are in boxes too but I have a hard time remembering which hat is in which box :) One of these days I'm going to label the boxes. My boxes seem to take up a lot more space though.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy