Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

barnabus

One Too Many
Roland sands canvas CR came in today. It's pretty damn nice. Under one hundred bucks, can't beat it. Fit is OK. This is a L and it fits well in the body. The sleeves are cut excessively trim. Not too shabby all around. I could do without the Roland sands logo on the inner sleeve but it's not terribly noticeable. The canvas is incredibly thick. Sucker will stand up.
View attachment 131202
View attachment 131203 View attachment 131204
View attachment 131205
View attachment 131206
View attachment 131208
View attachment 131215
I love that @ton312 !

I'm dead envious now because I'm off on holiday today and my Held jacket hasn't arrived yet. It's due for delivery TODAY, but I expect I'll have left before Hermes make that happen. Grrr.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
The journey continues...

Your item was processed through our SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on August 15, 2018 at 8:50 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Well the Schott ex-UK has arrived safe and well in Perth Western Australia.

Indeed the jacket is a cracker "in the Flesh" so to speak. Lots of excellent features.

Bi Swing back that I had not noticed ( Duh !) from the sellers photos. Multi adjustable waist by press stud

DOWNSIDE ? As I may have suspected before arrival it's a wee tad "neat" on me.

Fits but it is "neat" ! This Schott "L" or Large is not a 44 like a Vanson "L".

My other Schott jackets are all 44 , all "US Union made" which may explain the difference

I am currently 5.11 tall and 92Kg these last 2 years , and at 84 Kg ( where I was for maybe 15 years + !) it would be fine.

Truth be told this jacket is more likely a "42".

If I decide not to keep it , several of my riding mates here are 42 so it may find a home there.

OR it may go on Aussie Gumtree ( like Craigslist kinda/sorta )

Edit Delete Report

Hh121

Banned
There will be 11 hours delay on my flight to SF, I am afraid I have to cancel the visit to JL

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
An update just in...

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on August 16, 2018 at 1:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Happy days, you should get it tomorrow. Time to pull a sickie at work. Man I would be sitting comfortably by my front window from morning to evening, with a bucket for toilet breaks.

No way, it still needs to get through customs, have the charges raised, the letter sent out, paid for, and then the delivery.
I bet next Wednesday or Thursday!

(and don't forget to track it through the parcelforce tracking service, you will get much more accurate info once it is in the UK though them)

No way, it still needs to get through customs, have the charges raised, the letter sent out, paid for, and then the delivery.
I bet next Wednesday or Thursday!

(and don't forget to track it through the parcelforce tracking service, you will get much more accurate info once it is in the UK)
s-l300.jpg

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Oh yeah, forgot about the flipping customs charges, sorry @Sloan1874 . In Ireland you can pay the delivery bloke directly, which can be a bit odd when you’re asking him for change.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I've got a black Horsehide Cafe Racer riding in tomorrow. Old, but not a Buco. Not sure it will fit, so may be a Buy-Try and Fly.

omg! this jacket looks new! beautiful black HH, weighs 3.5 pounds and is too small for me. It is marked a size 40. I can get it on and zipped, but.

I sold a GW shinki HH Cafe Racer several months ago. It was a beauty. This one is it's equal.

Vintage Cafe Racers in HH don't show up. The Buco is the most obvious, Cal Leathers have been shown here, I've seen a Taubers. Maybe Schott made one in the 50s? I'm sure others made a HH CR, I just can't think of who. The CR experts here will know.

Thank the lord I've never had to pay a single customs charge. US postal service just fails to deliver on time (or at all) but they thankfully don't extort cash for deliveries... So naturally my next international order will likely be hijacked by customs.

omg! this jacket looks new! beautiful black HH, weighs 3.5 pounds and is too small for me. It is marked a size 40. I can get it on and zipped, but.

I sold a GW shinki HH Cafe Racer several months ago. It was a beauty. This one is it's equal.

Vintage Cafe Racers in HH don't show up. The Buco is the most obvious, Cal Leathers have been shown here, I've seen a Taubers. Maybe Schott made one in the 50s? I'm sure others made a HH CR, I just can't think of who. The CR experts here will know.
Pics man!!! Pics!!!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here

What are the dimensions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21