Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Man, Stuart is on fire, it took 2 hours and 4 emails on a Sunday morning to get everything sorted out.
Pending payment this beast could be mine!

2jnKKv9.jpg

ksozay

One Too Many
Good choice. I normally wear a 40 but Stuart recommended a 42. Standard length fit me perfectly but I’m also 5’9 165.

The photo you posted was the photo I sent to Stuart as the reference for the jacket I wanted. Came out perfectly though the zippers were not inexpensive. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Good choice. I normally wear a 40 but Stuart recommended a 42. Standard length fit me perfectly but I’m also 5’9 165.

The photo you posted was the photo I sent to Stuart as the reference for the jacket I wanted. Came out perfectly though the zippers were not inexpensive. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it, these zippers cost more than what i spent on my used Aero Grizzly or Vansons!
I had no idea this was a thing! Zippers?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, Stuart is on fire, it took 2 hours and 4 emails on a Sunday morning to get everything sorted out.

2jnKKv9.jpg

Wow! you were much quicker than I ever expected!! You have my utmost respect! :D

And I will keep you posted on the my side of things, although it will be minimum a few weeks from now :)

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Wow! you were much quicker than I ever expected!! You have my utmost respect! :D

And I will keep you posted on the my side of things, although it will be minimum a few weeks from now :)

Honestly, blame Stuart, he was much quicker than i expected!
I sent an email thinking "This is Sunday morning, i might get an answer by the end of next week"
Booom, 2 hours later i have a filled in order form... WHAT HAVE I DONE?

red devil

Honestly, blame Stuart, he was much quicker than i expected!
I sent an email thinking "This is Sunday morning, i might get an answer by the end of next week"
Booom, 2 hours later i have a filled in order form... WHAT HAVE I DONE?

He's actually very quick in replying... been my experience so far as well :)

red devil

I agree, almost instantaneous, even on Sunday. When I fell into the same trap as Carlos. Thought I would have time to let it marinate, nope. Stu was there immediately with the order form lol.

I actually really appreciated that respond speed when I was all fired up about navy horsehide :)
Speaking of which, saw it and it's an even better shade than I thought... The leathertogs will be a worthwhile rival to the J24!!!

red devil

My next one from LW is either the Leathertogs or the Cow grizzly.

Really fun to read... I was hesitating between both before placing that last order :)

Do let us know which way it goes... I will most likely end up with a cow panel grizzly as well at a later stage. Only question is which colour

Edit: fun rather than funny to read... I am tired

Probably go with the Leathertogs first and save the Grizzly for when I am able to move north. The black cow hair looks elegant to me for some reason. Need to sell some jackets before I do either though. Just not sure which to sell.

red devil

Probably go with the Leathertogs first and save the Grizzly for when I am able to move north. The black cow hair looks elegant to me for some reason. Need to sell some jackets before I do either though. Just not sure which to sell.

As it does to me... hence why I know I will get it at some point.
Which hide & colour for the leathertogs?

I really like the black HH over the russet but I plan to speak to Stuart about options at that point. The black 4oz on my CHP is awesome so I will probably stick to that.

red devil

I really like the black HH over the russet but I plan to speak to Stuart about options at that point. The black 4oz on my CHP is awesome so I will probably stick to that.

I was thinking either black or navy with black panels. Might go all black for an elegant look, we'll see

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

2jnKKv9.jpg
Question:
Has anyone around here bested one of these beasts???
I see new ones here and there but don’t recall seeing any with some years on them!
Anyone??
Bowen

sweetfights

I actually really appreciated that respond speed when I was all fired up about navy horsehide :)
Speaking of which, saw it and it's an even better shade than I thought... The leathertogs will be a worthwhile rival to the J24!!!

I was also surprised at the LW Navy. My sample is darker and nicer than previous photos appeared.

red devil

Question:
Has anyone around here bested one of these beasts???
I see new ones here and there but don’t recall seeing any with some years on them!
Anyone??
Bowen

Bested? Not yet... but maybe in process? That was a month ago or so

L8oF8aw.jpg

I found the russet hide to be a bigger challenge than the black one (I only have one of each)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana