1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by red devil, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

6.5 months? Patience is a virtue and all, but wow.

Corky Corcovado likes this.
  2. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

Congratulations Regius!
    You have some great jackets in your collection already but this one is my favorite for sure. I really like the D pocket and the modifications you made, perfect!

regius likes this.
  3. Excellent fit and unique style regius. Nice
    Congrats
    HD

regius likes this.
  4. Corky Corcovado

Corky Corcovado One of the Regulars

Good things come to those who wait. I think it's worth it and minute compared to Goodwear's wait list.

ton312 likes this.
  5. regius

regius One Too Many

Tomorrow, DHL will deliver the Lewis Dominator, let’s see how that turns out. Then by end of the month, hopefully, John will complete the goatskin Roughwear with an original Talon I supplied. Then early July I should see another Langlitz, goatskin Columbia with pads. Then that would be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubpynchon, El Marro and handymike like this.
  6. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

I see that you and I have something in common, no matter when I order a jacket I always seem to receive it just as the weather is really warming up.

regius likes this.
  7. Robbie79

Robbie79 A-List Customer

@Jejupe I wonder how LW's deerskin is compared to Tenjin's deerskin? Heaviness, suppleness, weight, overall quality? How about Tenjin's workmanship compared to LW? I own LW and Stu's jackets are outstanding. As there is no response from Tenjin, I'm considering to contact Stu again but I'm not sure how the forest green deerskin looks in daylight - the few pictures I can find are very different. I also wonder if Stu also offers navy blue deerskin. Thanks and I hope you still like your LW Pea Coat!

Jejupe likes this.
  8. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man A-List Customer

I have this "vintage" Brooks coming from Sterling Heights in Michigan all the way to Perth Western Australia.
    Looks to be in very good order, in 42' it may OR may not be "neat" on me.

A 42 Schott has NO chance on me , but a 42 Excelled cafe racer fits PERFECTLY ( Like a 44" Schott !)

Thanks to the forum "Finds and Deals" thread. Brooks 1.jpg

Gamma68 likes this.
  9. Dbrn

Dbrn New in Town

I'm just waiting for an Aero FQHH Hooch Hauler, but I had my first 'opening the box and trying it on for the first time' dream last night. Figured I could share that here without being judged too harshly :p.

10. Colin G

Colin G Practically Family

A Thedi I ordered back in October just shipped to me from T Bros. Mind you, it had to go through a remake due to a short sleeve error, but I am right around that 6.5 months also.

It arrives just in time for +30 C weather. It sure is purdy though, so that makes up for the wait.

Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Black Cowhide CG olive cotton lining.jpg

lucky23, nick123, navetsea and 7 others like this.
  11. Jejupe

Jejupe Practically Family

Tenjin doesn’t use deerskin as far as I know. They use veg tanned cowhide. LW’s deerskin is chrometanned, so comparing these hides doesn’t make sense to me. Apples and oranges.

I would say LW is slightly better in what comes to workmanship, but this doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with the Tenjin.

Here’s a pic of my LW Peacoat which I think captures the colour quite nicely.

[​IMG]

12. jacketjunkie

jacketjunkie One Too Many

damn... that color.. awesome!

Jejupe likes this.
  13. Skaffeh

Skaffeh New in Town

So I joined here a while back when trying to sell my too-large Lewis Racing Jacket, which has now been replaced with a Super Monza. But of course you lot are a bad influence, and it is now apparent I *need* more than one leather jacket, so I now have an Aero Mariner on order...

14. Robbie79

Robbie79 A-List Customer

@Jejupe Many thanks for your detailed answer and help! The Green deerskin looks really nice!!

Jejupe likes this.
  15. regius

regius One Too Many

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] excuse the poor hairdo. The jacket fits just like it should, could use more chest room but I guess that’s the style. Certainly a different animal to the bulky Aero. A bit like a Schott. Very well
    Made & looks immaculate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Colin G

Colin G Practically Family

Regius that Lewis looks great.

Nicely done.

17. Gamma68

Gamma68 One Too Many

Real nice looking jacket. Congratulations.

18. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Superb jacket. I really like this style. Very easy to pair with a variety of looks. Well done.

19. sweetfights

sweetfights One Too Many

Superb fit- you sir are on an amazing jacket roll!

20. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

Damn Regius!
    Two perfect jackets two days in a row, nicely done!

Lebowski likes this.