Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
G4 Work in dark navy from the 30% sale Baracuta currently runs…

BRCPS0778BCNY1_300_4.jpg

BRCPS0778BCNY1_300_5.jpg

BRCPS777-BCNY1-300-G4-Jkt_11.jpg

Last edited:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
That pocket placement on the midriff looks so right for some reason, it's just perfectly placed.

Just received this mahogany buffalo Thedi. I love the color. Next to the Eastman A1, elmc havana californian and FL brown pony (swatch) you can see it has some nice Burgundy undertones.

View attachment 345375 View attachment 345376 View attachment 345378 View attachment 345377
Love this! The Buffalo sure is something! Wow, I might have ordered the wrong hide for my Thedi lol

AlyeskaPilot

New in Town
Thanks to the endless wealth of information in here, I have just put down the deposit on a custom Aero Seven. I started my foray into the higher end leather jackets with the Taylor and Stitch/Golden Bear Moto colaboration, but the fit of that jacket left a lot to be desired. This led me to you fine folks on this forum... a week later im emailing Carrie at Thurston Bros lol! Ive pretty much got everything I want in this jacket figured out and will post as soon as I get the fit jacket and definitely after the final product arrives.

So along with that process starting for more of a cafe racer style jacket, I also would like to pick up an A2 bomber, been looking for something off the shelf and lower end for this one... considering the Satchel and Page bomber, anyone have input on this jacket?

Aero Premier Highwayman on the way to me from classifieds via @ErgaOm

Finally one with my measurements popped up, super stoked.

If it works out I'll probably end up selling my Hercules half belt, closet is getting full and I'm still expecting the remake from JL...

View attachment 345893 View attachment 345892
This is really close to my former jacket... I think you’ll love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana