Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
D5735503-AFB7-415B-8E08-7A2EB9EEFF38.jpeg
Got one of the Iron Heart wabash vests heading my way. I was the only bidder for a very nice price.

Not sure about delivery since I’m currently evacuated…I suppose stress purchases don’t bear too much rumination

ojaw

A-List Customer
Further to my D-1 from Aero - I goofed.
Asked for an inch off the arms and length, definitely didn’t need it off the arms!
It’s also a little tight for my intended use, may try to resell…

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Vansons arrived. Will show pictures tomorrow. The comp weight hide is visually the most pleasing out of all Vansons I own. Very smooth even grain, not as crazy grained as my America jacket, not as thick and plastic-ish finish as my Dakota, weight-wise it is not the heaviest nor the lightest of my Vansons. 5-6 lbs range in size 36, so still plenty substantial for riding or whatever abuse. I‘m on the edge to just go and order more.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Vansons arrived. Will show pictures tomorrow. The comp weight hide is visually the most pleasing out of all Vansons I own. Very smooth even grain, not as crazy grained as my America jacket, not as thick and plastic-ish finish as my Dakota, weight-wise it is not the heaviest nor the lightest of my Vansons. 5-6 lbs range in size 36, so still plenty substantial for riding or whatever abuse. I‘m on the edge to just go and order more.
Looking forward to the pics !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk