Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Really nice looking Thedi. I like the models that Thurston Bros. specs. Is that buffalo? Nice fit too.

Thanks man. This is a Thurston model. Markos. I think it's just regular veggie burger. Nothing too special about the leather. But the jacket finishing details are extraordinary!

marker2037

Practically Family
Gonna give this Bravestar Badlands jacket a try. I like the concept and and I’ve always wanted to give a Type II a try. Teacore, unlined, what’s not to like? It’s almost like a version of the Mister Freedom Campus (which I have been close to ordering at times) in a Type II fit for half the price. Pre-ordered.

183A71B9-F4A7-414A-971E-3FBC56702A5F.jpeg

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Just not sure how well that would clean up with a dry cleaning session. I've never really attempted a suede clean. Otherwise it will make a good dog training jacket with my shepherd ;)

Just not sure how well that would clean up with a dry cleaning session. I've never really attempted a suede clean. Otherwise it will make a good dog training jacket with my shepherd ;)

It takes time. Lots of attempts. Nice and easy. Be careful with the old suede, rough out, etc. If you scrub it too much in one place or too hard, it can wear through. I had an old Sears with a nickel sized hole after some vigorous scrubbing lol. Learned my lesson. I would have been pissed if I did that to my rough out Cal.

marker2037

Practically Family
Buy some suede shampoo, a suede eraser, and suede brush. Nice jacket choice.

I have been wanting to get a rancher coat for a while. Not necessarily suede, I was looking more at corduroy MacGregors, but that’s a great choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk