Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
After getting my red/black plaid HB back from Dena, I immediately ammended my Aero order. Now green/back with dark green Kelpie, Denny and Ken are on board with the tweaks. Mine will have leather standard HWM cuff with storms:
View attachment 422798
I'm partying with you next St. Patrick's day. I'll bring the corned beef and green beer.

morrison2951

Practically Family
Arrived today!

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg.jpg
    Unknown.jpeg.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Unknown-2.jpeg.jpg
    Unknown-2.jpeg.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 82

Mich486

One Too Many
Happy with this. Needed a brown leather jacket, didn’t want to spend a fortune and this came up on the trainee section with the right sleeves and back length. Aero HWM in tumbled brown CXLHH.

Forgot how heavy leather felt, glad I sized up one from my previous HWM. I think this is the heaviest CXL HH I’ve handled. I got to the conclusion that the “size down 2 on HWM” advice is just as misleading as an advice can be. Maybe if you are in between sizes take the smallest but that’s it. Don’t look at the p2p, it’s got very low armholes. No weird vertical creases so far.

DF5C283F-DB45-4401-940D-D5F84718CDE2.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Happy with this. Needed a brown leather jacket, didn’t want to spend a fortune and this came up on the trainee section with the right sleeves and back length. Aero HWM in tumbled brown CXLHH.

Forgot how heavy leather felt, glad I sized up one from my previous HWM. I think this is the heaviest CXL HH I’ve handled. I got to the conclusion that the “size down 2 on HWM” advice is just as misleading as an advice can be. Maybe if you are in between sizes take the smallest but that’s it. Don’t look at the p2p, it’s got very low armholes. No weird vertical creases so far.

View attachment 423810
Double like! One of the nicest Aero's I've seen. Congrats.

Hh121

Banned

View attachment 423810
That's the idea fit for HWM, how is the back look? In my experience if front looks good the back usually looks too big.

Mich486

One Too Many
That's the idea fit for HWM, how is the back look? In my experience if front looks good the back usually looks too big.

Thanks and yes I get what you mean. There is some excess material at the pits probably more visible from the back. It’s the low set armholes combined with the Aero sleeve rotation. My uneducated guess is that it’s a combination of an intentional pattern thing (Boxy 50s cut which I like) and a particular choice of sleeve rotation (I’m not a fan personally).

The back panel is also pretty stiff and not broken in which isn’t helping with the drape.

So here is how it looks on me…
07479C93-15F4-499B-8518-647BA9C390F8.jpeg
26A0621F-D1F4-47A9-BD07-B14497599E67.jpeg

View attachment 423810

Thanks and yes I get what you mean. There is some excess material at the pits probably more visible from the back. It’s the low set armholes combined with the Aero sleeve rotation. My uneducated guess is that it’s a combination of an intentional pattern thing (Boxy 50s cut which I like) and a particular choice of sleeve rotation (I’m not a fan personally).

The back panel is also pretty stiff and not broken in which isn’t helping with the drape.

View attachment 423851 View attachment 423852
Yes. SUPERB!!

morrison2951

Practically Family
Arrived today!

Alittle TLC since its arrival this week and this vintage 40's Wolf HH H-B definitely appreciated the attention. :)

Love the vintage details- original buttons, talon, label, hardware and all.... beautiful HH.

Still just WOWED by this one. TOP SHELF!

Attachments

• 20220505_155348.jpg
    20220505_155348.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • 20220505_155257.jpg
    20220505_155257.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • 20220505_155405.jpg
    20220505_155405.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 20220505_155328.jpg
    20220505_155328.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 54

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 423851 View attachment 423852
Not necessarily a fan of the HWM (for myself), but this is the one I would wear.
Looks great.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 423810
Dav has competition now...

Great jacket great fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB