Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I received the supposed “New with tags” Vanson Oxford 38 today.

Unfortunately, it ended up being a used jacket with a bad sleeve zipper and more wear on the sleeve ends than even my really beat up 36 Model B shown in a few posts up.

I’m in communication with the seller, but in the meantime, here’s how it fits because even though I am really disappointed, I still have to try it on, right?

View attachment 517828 View attachment 517827 View attachment 517829 View attachment 517830

Great fit. That's a keeper in my book.

Style: Pointy Halfbelt
Color: 1977 Highly acidic stomach bile brown
Fit %: 54.4
Dye outlook: 100%
1684266269374.png

1684266337263.png

1684266569816.png

tk1971

New in Town
Just got a used Fox Creek Leather jacket in 38, which looks like the smallest size they sell.

I have another FCL jacket and the fit is similar (huge). I put Forcefield CE Level 2 armor on the back, shoulder and elbows.

Here it is on me with armor and no liner.

IMG_1129.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg
IMG_1159.jpeg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Schott leather pants, because @torfjord make leather pants look so cool.
When they arrive i’ll probably wear them around the house and be too self conscious to wear them out. Maybe just start with wearing them on the bike and go from there

As soon as I am getting to my target weight, I am getting a pair! Preferably in red!

When they arrive i’ll probably wear them around the house and be too self conscious to wear them out. Maybe just start with wearing them on the bike and go from there
As soon as I am getting to my target weight, I am getting a pair! Preferably in red!

That's so gay.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

Oh, dude! Please post pictures when you get them. If you ride a bike you are perfectly safe wearing them. That’s normal. What me and @Monitor are doing is something else entirely lol

mvilla

A-List Customer
Got this one from FB Marketplace for a good price. Had to take a bus and a train to pick it up, but i think it was worth it!

Tried to make a zipper pull tab from a Badalassi Chestnut swatch I had from Aero, but it's looking horrid haha

20230521_183313.jpg

Edit: I just can't see what type of leather this is... The previous owner said it is not Horsehide because it would be more expensive, but I think Horsehide is the cheaper on the line, so I can't say... Anyone knows how I can identify?

Edit 2: just read some stuff and found out that Horsehide is a fairly recent addition to LL lineup, so perhaps this one is steerhide.

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Hard to tell with the resolution of the photo, but it sure looks like LLs horsehide to me.
AFAIK, horsehide is LLs standard option on the ‘Dominator‘, so I don’t know about other options being ‚more expensive‘.

Anyway: absolute classic, so I hope you do like it.

mvilla

A-List Customer
Hard to tell with the resolution of the photo, but it sure looks like LLs horsehide to me.
AFAIK, horsehide is LLs standard option on the ‘Dominator‘, so I don’t know about other options being ‚more expensive‘.

Anyway: absolute classic, so I hope you do like it.
Yeah, honestly I don't care too much if it is horse or cow, it would just be nice to know. Im sure I'll like this one, the only problem is that I am pretty sure the last jacket day of the season was like last week, so now I'll only have the chance to wear it in October or so hahah

Last edited:

AHP91

Practically Family
Got what looks and purports to be a vintage Buco J100 heading in my direction - time will tell if a) it fits and b)it is as described ! Here's some pics - any thoughts appreciated View attachment 519670 View attachment 519671 View attachment 519673 View attachment 519674 View attachment 519675 View attachment 519676
I purchased the same jacket yesterday, informed by another member that the seller is a scam. Best to cancel order immediately, or you can gamble if you so choose to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran