Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Currently on sale here, couldn’t resist, navy Barbour Bedale to arrive soon…

BEDALEWAXJACKETNAVY-_fitpics__-7_1800x.jpg
Looks great!
BTW......how are you feeling dude? You back out on the bike?

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
I am a net seller. Paired down to 8 jackets total to my name including overcoats, leather jackets, denim, waxed canvas and wool.

i have 1 inbound..RMC wwii peacoat preowned from japan. But i am in search of finding the Attractions panda grizzly. That's really it.

Once i get to 10 it will be capped. If i get one i have to sell one.

hughesovka

One of the Regulars
Hey guys, long time no see, life got very busy. I ordered this Aero Route 66 in natural CXL fqhh a few months ago and i happily took receipt of it earlier this month. I had it made with the corduroy lining for some warmth. This thing is a real tank, i had an aero grizzly in hh before but I really took for granted how much those big mouton panels lessened the weight of the jacket. This jacket was made by Morgan Wilson and she did a perfect job. I stupidly chose a talon zipper and I'm not a fan but i am slowly learning how to finesse it. Also sorry for the terrible natural lighting
20230529_164139.jpg 20230529_164201.jpg
20230529_164217.jpg 20230529_164233.jpg
20230529_164311.jpg

Last edited:

hieu

A-List Customer
I had no plan what so ever of getting any new jackets for a while but when I saw this posted by @cashcheck in the finds and deals thread I jumped on it. I've been admiring the Trojan jackets on the forum for a while and this two-tone version just is too cool and unique.
Sweet pickup, glad you got it and can't wait to see fit pics!

(I'm getting a secondhand high just witnessing people buying jackets. I truly feel like a lounger now)

Jasonissm

Practically Family
View attachment 521524 View attachment 521525

I had no plan what so ever of getting any new jackets for a while but when I saw this posted by @cashcheck in the finds and deals thread I jumped on it. I've been admiring the Trojan jackets on the forum for a while and this two-tone version just is too cool and unique.
I was tempted to grab it, but the measurements were just barely too small for me! Awesome pickup and keen to see some pictures of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112