Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

IMG_1311.JPG

This looks great @Fonzie beautiful hide!

Another epic jacket without question.

But are you sure this is for yourself or another guy?
LOlL!! Well one truly never knows. I'd have kept this one but it was a used jacket lined in alpaca and it really itched and irritated me. I'm not a huge fan of wool interiors. Jacket was the bomb though and bomb proof.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
That's why you take a deposit. You can easily recoop your "loses" on a jacket if it's been paid 1/2 upfront. Don't be fooled. If you knew the price per square foot of this leather you'd be shocked at the profit margin. Not discounting the skill required but something is rotten with this approach to me. I get it if I'm asking for something super bizarre or custom lengths etc... but the base pattern in an alleged always available hide. That shit stinks to high heaven.
Skilled labor. Remakes for very demanding customers over tiny issues. Lifetime warranties in some cases. The profit margins are probably not quite what you think they are.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Just put in an order for a Dustbowl in natural CXL. Haven’t even looked at samples. Screw caution and research. The minute I saw it on Aero’s Instagram I knew I was going to do it.

Mackenzie weathered tartan, brass zips and a throat latch (OG herc style).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost chickened out and changed my order to seal jerky (which was my original plan before aero advertised the natural cxl). Even sent an email about it. A natural leather in a jacket is just so far out of my comfort zone. It is a very cool look if you can pull it off though. I changed my mind back again. Natural cxl it is!

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Reactions: Dav

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner